Chicken with Strawberry-Balsamic Salsa
chicken, strawberry, balsamic salsa, chicken with strawberry-balsamic salsa
Serves 4 - Gluten Free
1 SmartPoint® Per serving
- 4 (5-ounce) skinless boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 2 cups hulled diced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- Spray ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place chicken in pan and grill, turning once, until chicken is cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make salsa, combine strawberries, balsamic glaze, basil, scallions, jalapeño, remaining ½ teaspoon salt and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper in medium bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Serve chicken with salsa.
Depending on your taste, you can swap in mint or cilantro for the basil, though strawberry-basil is a classic combo!