Lentil, Strawberry, and Watercress Salad
lentils, strawberry, watercress salad
This salad is packed with zero SmartPoints ingredients, try sprinkling each serving with 1 tablespoon of crumbled feta cheese for only 1 additional SmartPonts.
Serves 6 - Vegetarian, Gluten Free, No Cook
2 SmartPoint® Per serving
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 small fennel bulbs with fronds attached
- 2 (9-ounce) packages vacuum-packed cooked lentils
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package watercress
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Chop 2 tablespoons fennel fronds and add to bowl. Trim and thinly slice fennel bulbs and add to bowl. Add lentils and strawberries and toss gently to combine.
- Place watercress on serving platter; top with salad.