Parmesan-Pepper Green Bean Fries
green beans, green bean fries, parmesean pepper grean bean fries
2 SmartPoints® Value Per serving (10 green bean “fries”)
- 2 large egg whites at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup grated parmesan (about 3 ½ ounces)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces green beans trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Whisk together egg whites and water in shallow bowl until foamy, in another bowl, mix together parmesan and pepper.
- Dip green beans, one at a time, into egg-white mixture; allow excess to drip off. Dip beans into cheese mixture, turning to coat; place on prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake until Parmesan melts and browns a little, about 8 minutes. Transfer green beans on baking sheet to wire rack and let cool slightly before serving.