Turkey Cutlets with Cranberry-Pear Chutney
turkey cutlets, cranberry-pear chutney, turkey cutlets with cranberry-pear chutney
Serves 4 - Gluten Free
3 SmartPoint® Per serving
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch ground cloves
- 4 (5-ounce) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 ripe pear, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Whisk together broth, brown sugar, vinegar, orange juice, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and cook until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Add pear, cranberries, and broth mixture to same skillet; bring to boil. Simmer, uncovered, until berries begin to pop and chutney thickens, about 5 minutes. Serve chutney with cutlets.